Patrick Lucaci, D.D.S, M.D.
About Patrick Lucaci, D.D.S, M.D.
In 1999, Dr. Patrick Lucaci received his Bachelor of Dental Surgery Degree from Makerere University, with credits from Queen’s University in Belfast and the Karolinski Institute in Stockholm, Sweden. After earning his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Missouri – Kansas City in 2009, Dr. Lucaci continued on to earn his medical degree from the University of Missouri School of Medicine in 2012. He then returned to UMKC and completed a year of General Surgery Residency in 2013 and earn his Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from UMKC School of Medicine in 2015.
Dr. Lucaci is certified in ACLS, BLS, PALS, and ATLS, and he is a proud member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ACOMS)
- Kansas Dental Association (KDA)
- Missouri Dental Association (MDA)